Welcome

This is the blog where u will find the most interesting stuff found on the net.Hope u enjoy it.

Hi!

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
There are so many cool stuff found on net...just check it out

Mumbai

Mumbai
changing face of mumbai

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Is this misfortune

One morning at a doctors surgery a patient arrives complaining of
serious back-pain. The doctor examines him and asks him” OK, what
happened to your back?”
The patient replies “You know that I work for a local night club? This
morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise in my
bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been with my wife and the
balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find
anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and
he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at
him,That’s how I strained my back”
The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The
doctor said “My previous patient looked bad, but you look
terrible.What the hell happened to you?”
He replied, “You know I have been unemployed for a while now .Today
was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was
running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at
the same time, and you won’t believe it but I was hit by a fridge.”
The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two
patients do. The doctor is shocked. Again asks, “What the hell
happened to youuuuuu…..?”
“Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rd floor”

No comments: